Who is San Sebastian? | Events | Come and Visit | News Bits | Summary of Events
Come a visit Tarlac City on January 20, 2011 and help us celebrate the Feast of San Sebastian! While here, make the time to visit the other interesting areas and events in Tarlac
- The first Hermana Mayor in the Tarlac City Fiesta was Ms. Fe Sumera, a devout catholic, an active church lay leader and a philantropist who served in the year 2007.
- The first sitting city government offlcial to be the Hermano Mayor was Tarlac City Mayor Aro Mendoza, a 3rd term mayor who served in the year 2009.
- One of the aims of the Hermandad 2011 is to make known to a larger number of christians St. Sebastian, his life and his contribution to the church and thus increase his veneration by catholics.
- Tuesday has been designated as St. Sebastian Day with the 7 O'clock morning mass as a memorial mass.
- The Hermandad 2011 is looking for songs dedicated to St. Sebastian in English and Pampango with lyrics and notes.